Anne Haug is a professional German triathlete, National Duathlon Champion of the years 2008 and 2009, and vice Triathlon Champion of the year 2009. She represents the clubs TV 1848 Erlangen, Team Icehouse, and LG Stadtwerke Munchen.
Anne Haug studied Sports at the Technological University of Munich (TU Munchen). She lives in Bayreuth and Munich. In 2012, she competed at the Olympic Games.
In the four years from 2007 to 2010, Haug took part in 19 ITU competitions and achieved 14 top ten positions. In 2011 she started the new season with two ITU elite medals: bronze in Antalya and gold in Quarteira.
Achievements of Anne Haug
- 2007 3rd Rank Winter Triathlon European Cup at Oberstaufen
- 2007 1st Rank Winter Triathlon European Championships (Age Group 20-24) at Triesenberg
- 2009 3rd Rank Premium European Cup at Kedzierzyn Kozle
- 2010 3rd Rank Premium European Cup at Almere
- 2011 3rd Rank European Cup at Antalya
- 2011 1st Rank European Cup at Quarteira
- 2012 2nd Rank Triathlon Championship
- 2013 1st Rank World Team Championship
- 2013 3rd Rank World Triathlon Championship
- 2013 1st Rank World Triathlon Series Hamburg (GER)
- 2013 1st Rank World Triathlon Series Auckland (NZL) 2012, 2013
- German Champion 2008, 2009
- 5. WM Concord (USA) 2009
- 6. WM Gaishorn (AUT) 2009
- 8. EM Latky-Mlaky (SLO) 2009
Bests in Swimming
- 18:29 min (1500 m)
- 10:15 min (800 m)
- 5:05 min (400m)
Bests in Cycle:
- 1:01:48 h (40 km)
Bests in Running:
- 1:14:29 h (21,1 km)
- 33:26 min (10 km)
- 16:13 min (5 km)
- World Champion Indiaca (Mixed)
- Bayerischer runner Badminton (team)
Anne Haug is winner of World Triathlon Team Championship 2013, stood 2nd at World Championship 2012, won 1st position at World Triathlon Series Hamburg (GER) 2013, 1st World Triathlon Series Auckland (NZL) 2012, 2013 and Duathlon: German Champion 2008, 2009. She is in conversation with Namita Nayyar, President Women Fitness.
Full interview on Next Page!
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http://www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2016 Women Fitness