6 Exercises to say Goodbye to your Double Chin:
1. Chin lifts. Stand with your back and neck straight. Raise your chin toward the ceiling and look at the ceiling. Pucker your lips toward the ceiling and hold for a count of 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times. Do the exercise every day for best effect.
2. Neck Roll. Stand with your spine upright. Turn your head to the side so that your chin is parallel to your shoulder. Your eyes should be looking off to the side, too. Slowly roll your head downward, then up to the other side. Repeat 10 times.
3. Exercising the “platysma”. The main facial muscle that affects a double chin is the platysma, this muscle runs down your neck from your jaw. Stand with your neck erect. Tighten then tendons in your jaw by pulling your lips up over your teeth and turning the corners of your mouth downward, almost as if you were frowning. Hold for 10 seconds, then relax. Repeat the exercise ten times.
4. Platysma toner: Place your thumb underneath the jawbone, just before the jawbone heads upward toward the ear. Likewise, place your index finger (same hand) on the opposite jaw bone in the same location. This is a resistance exercise,and your hand will be providing the resistance necessary to tone and tighten the platysma muscle, which will reduce or eliminate a double chin.
5. Ball Hold.Place it against your neck and hold it there with your chin. Press your chin against the ball tightly, then slightly release. Repeat ten times.
6. Chew gum. This is an easy exercise to do, since it hardly requires any though. Chewing gum keeps your jaw muscles strong, helping to reduce a double chin. Be sure the gum you pop is sugar-free, though, since chewing sugary gum can contribute to weight gain.
Facial exercise that uses resistance and isometric retraining of the facial muscles can help produce amazing results.