- Calories: 665 Kcal
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 49g
- Fat: 52g. (Saturated fat: 11g)
- Fibre: 11g
- Sugar: 1g
- halibut steaks 2 , each about 200 g (7oz)
- Salt and black pepper
- Watercress 85 g (3 oz)
- Pine nuts 2 tablesspoons
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese 55 g (2 oz)
- Olive oil 5 tablespoons
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Watercress leaves, to garnish
- Place the halibut under a moderately hot grill or on a lightly oiled griddle pan, season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- To make the pesto, place the watercress, pine nuts, parmesan, olive oil and garlic in a food processor and process to a puree. Serve the salmon with the pesto, and a mixture of roasted vegetables.