Queen of Pole-Dancing Anastasia Skukhtorova Unveils her Workout, Diet and Beauty Secrets
Anastasia Skukhtorova was born in Moscow Russia in 1990.
She began pole dancing at Moscow School in December of
2008 when she was only 18 years old. The first exposure
Anastasia had of pole dance as art and sport was
watching videos of her pole idols, Jenyne Butterfly and
Felix Cane. They were a huge inspiration for her - and
what a joy and delight it is to now have this amazing
Russian talent sharing the same teaching platform with
Jenyne, Felix and other world class artists at
Pole dancing was her first physical activity which she poured all of her heart and soul into, training almost every day. Anastasia trained with circus artists on the silks, and weight trained for strength, and attended all workshops that were held in Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Since 2012 Anastasia has trained with a contortion and ballet coach developing flexibility, pointed toes and straight knees. In the beginning, this Russian talent, trained 3 days a week for about 6-7 hours.
Anastasia Skukhtorova is a Russian athlete and dancer. She appeared in the 2013 edition of Russia's Got Talent. She is a graceful dancer. Anastasia Sukhoverkova is also a pole dancing instructor. Anastasia enjoys meeting with friends, watching movies with her man, and playing computer games in her free time.
- Most photogenic pole dancer of the world by PWN awards 2014
- Pole World Cup Champion 2012/2013
- 2nd runner up in Pole World Cup 2011/2012
- 2nd runner up in Pole Art 2011
- The Finalist of the World Pole Dance Championship 2010/2011
- The Best Russian Pole dancer 09/10
- UPA's Pro Pole Dancer of the June 2010
- 1st runner up at first Russian Pole Fitness Championship 2009/2010
- International pole dance judge