One Arm tricep extension (Db)
- Stand with your feet parallel and with one hand resting on your hip.
- The other arm should be slightly bent and raised as vertical as possible.
- Hold a dumbbell in your hand with the wrist in straight line with the forearm. Palm should be facing forward.
- Keeping the upper arm vertical lower the forearm by bending at the elbow until the upper arm and forearm form an angle of about 45degree.
- Lift your arm smoothly back to the starting position.
Repeat on the other side without
- Do not open your hand too much if you are a beginner as the dumbbell might slip out.
- See to it that you are holding the dumbbell with your fingers and not the whole hand.