- Kneel on all fours on a mat, with your hands lying under the shoulder axis, flat on the ground.
- Your arms should little under than the shoulders and bent slightly.
- Lower your body evenly so that in the end position the arms slightly bent at about a right angle.
- Do not let your body sag and neither does straighten your arms.
Lift back slowly and Repeat.
- Do not arch your back and hold your head in the line with your spine.
- Lower your body evenly, and wait for few seconds while returning back. Don�t hurry to finish off.