Biceps Curl with Tube - Cable Curl
The Gastrocnemius and The Soleus muscles.
- Stand in the basic step position.
- The front foot fixes the middle of the tube on the floor.
- The arms are at the sides of your body and bent so far that the tube is a little taut.
- Move both ends of the tube simultaneously upwards in an even movement.
- Only the forearm is moved, the upper arm rests on your body.
- Keep your elbows close to your body.
- You can also stand with both feet on the tube in the basic position with your feet parallel.
- While performing, your hands should form a straight line with your forearms.
- Do not lean the upper part of your body back.