Triceps (triceps brachii) and Pectoral muscles (pectoralis major), The Latissimus Dorsi, lower and middle part of the Trapezius and the Rhomboid muscles [rhomboideus major].
- Sit up straight with the upper part of your body against the backrest of the machine.
- If the machine has a start help, operate it with your legs to bring the weights into the starting position without taxing your arms.
- Hold your arms slightly bent and close to your body and hold the levers about shoulders width apart with your palms facing inwards.
- Bend your elbows at a 450 angle.
- Keep your arms close to your body and leave the upper part of your body and your head supported by the backrest.
- Now, extend your arms until they reach the starting position, where they should be slightly bent.
- Repeat 8-10 times.
- While performing the exercise you should fasten a belt around your waist so that your body is not lifted from the seat.