Abdominals , Buttocks
- Lie down on your back on the mattress with your head resting released on the floor and arms lying next to you. Palms facing down wards.
- Pull your legs up towards your abdomen and cross your legs at the ankle.
- Lift your hips several inches in a rolling movement towards your head.
- Lower back without allowing the hips to touch the ground. Repeat without rest.
- Perform the exercise in a slow smooth motion without any jerks.
- Place your arms alongside on the mat or ground throughout the motion for stability.
- Don't lift your head off the ground.