Seated Leg Lifts
- Sit on the edge of a bench with hand holding on each side of your buttocks.
- Your legs should be bent with feet close together.
- Lean back keeping your back straight.
- Using your abdominal muscles, raise your upper torso while at the same time bringing your knees up towards your chest.
- Hold this position for a brief second while flexing your abdominals.
- Slowly return to the starting position in a controlled manner.
- Don't use your hands to pull yourself up. Only use your hands to balance your self.
- Don't just go through the motion it is important that you use your abs to pull and lower yourself.