Oblique and middle abdominal
- Lie on your back with your legs bent at right angles your feet bent upwards and heels pressed into the floor.
- Lock your fingers behind your head to support the neck. Shoulders should already be slightly raised.
- Using the abdominal muscle lift one shoulder towards the opposite hip. This makes the body roll a few inches diagonally upwards and forwards
- Lower it again just as slowly and evenly and repeat without rest.
- Do not pull on your neck throughout the exercise.
- Do not try to reach the knee of the opposite leg with your bent elbow only make use of you abdominal muscles.
- Don't stop or rest in between the set.