1. Happy Family Organics – One of the best go to brands for baby and toddler snacks. Their oats are fortified with essentials nutrients and their puffs and snacks are light on the sugar and additives. This is a great food product you can feel good about feeding your babies.
2. Annie’s Organic Food Products – These products are safe for your growing kids and made responsibly. The company is sustainable, eco-friendly and known for high quality organic ingredients ranging from Mac and Cheese, Crackers, Fruit Gummies, Puffs, Popcorn, Cookies and more.
3. Stonyfield Yogurt – They have a great line of yogurts for babies and use whole milk. They also have a selection of yogurt pouches that incorporate veggies. Perfect for a great afternoon snack for toddlers on the go.
4. Horizons Cheese – From string cheese to fun animal shaped cheeses, Horizons Cheese encourages kids to snack on healthy foods. Cheese is a great source of calcium and makes for perfect snacks, and this is one of the best options.
5. Siggi’s Yogurt – One of the best Icelandic yogurt options available as its sugar content is one of the lowest. It’s one of the least sugary yogurt options on the shelves and its thick creamy texture makes it taste delicious. Siggi’s also has yogurt tubes created just for kids to have for snacks.
6. Once Upon a Farm – One of the only baby food pouches that stands out as it has a great mix of fresh pressed fruits, veggies, and grains. Lighter on the sugar than most on the market and high on nutrients. The perfect occasional snack or treat for your growing babies and toddlers.
7. Bon Petit – This is my new innovative line of organic freeze dried baby food perfect for parents on the go. The line includes a starter set for babies beginning to eat solids to a selection of toddler meals. All meals are hand batched by me, Chef Kathy Fang and are great for travel as they are light weight and TSA compliant. They are a real time saver for busy parents who don’t have time to prepare healthy purees for their babies on a daily basis. These single use packets are simply hydrated with your choice of water, milk or broth for an instant, warm and nutritious meal for your baby.
8. Colugo – This is the best compact travel stroller. It’s easily foldable with one hand and once collapsed, it has a strap that allows for you to carry over your shoulder for easy transport. It’s easy to use, comes in unique colors and is a great addition to you baby gear. It’s also one of the more affordable brands of strollers out there which is a major plus.
9. Ezpz – These silicon placemats are the best travel eating set to bring on outings for meals or long trips. It’s easy to clean, doesn’t harbor bacteria as it’s not porous, and it naturally suctions to any table surface from hard surfaces to a table with tablecloth. It’s a great dinner set for toddlers and kids and they come in a range of fun colors and shapes.
10. Tegue – These fun magnetic toys are great educational toys for toddlers as they learn to play and build based on colors and shapes. You will get a lot of use of this one.
11. Babyganics – This line of baby cleaning products is one of the best. It’s super gentle with no harsh detergents, but yet cleans really well. When choosing a trusted brand for baby cleaning supplies, go with Babyganics. They have everything from bottle dish soap, hand sanitizer, surface sanitizers and laundry detergents. Stash their whole collection of cleaning products and you are good to go.
12. Waterwipes – These are my go-to wipes for babies and toddlers. They are made of 99 percent water and are safe to use even on their face. These wipes do it all and can be used for older kids, too. Forget reading through the ingredient list of other baby wipe brands and go with these – the simplest and cleanest ones.
13. Mustela – While fragrance free lotions, body wash and shampoo is desired for babies as their skin can be sensitive, the Mustela Baby Collection stands out to be the leader in doing both well. Their lotions and shampoos contain a very light beautiful scent, but are still gentle enough for eczema prone babies and cradle cap. It’s very emollient and effective all the while carrying a scent that makes your baby smell like an angel.
14. Frida Nose – This is the absolute best nose sucker for babies who can’t blow their nose quite yet. It works so efficiently and it’s also very affordable. This is something you’ll use a lot of when your baby gets sick and it’s one of the best things you can do to help relieve some congestion in the nose.
15. Keekaroo – This changing pad is the crème de la crème of changing pads. It’s made of silicon and super easy to clean and wipe down. No need for changing linens/sheets to be washed after changes or accidents. Simply wipe clean with a wet napkin or sanitizing surface napkin and you’re good to go again. It’s soft and cushiony for comfort and non-slip.
16. Peekaboo Ice Cream – This line of ice cream packs healthy secret ingredients like spinach, cauliflower, beets, and carrots. Now you can finally give your kiddos “healthy” desserts or at least make the unhealthy sweet treats a little better for you.
17. Kizingo – These cool shaped spoons have a shape that is conducive to self-feeding for early feeders. Babies who are starting to self-feed can use their hands or these spoons that reach the mouth much easier than a traditionally shaped spoon.
18. Lolleez – These are toddler friendly throat soothing drops. Since regular drops can be a choking hazard for toddlers, these lollipop lozenges for kids are perfect. Aside from these, there really aren’t other options for young kids to have cough drops. These are a creative, fun way to provide kids with safe medication that can often be hard to find.
19. Literati Books – A very cool service that sends you books monthly so you can have new books for your baby every month. It’s so important to read to your baby as their brains are sponges and reading to them is necessary for brain development. You can keep what you want and send the rest back.
20. Nursery Works LA – This is a top of the line baby furniture company that parents can drool over. This is where the stars order their cribs and the pieces look like they are out of Architectural Digest. While this isn’t the most affordable baby furniture brand, it is the most stunning and lovely to look at.
21. Dopple – This cool subscription based clothing company for infants and toddlers is so fun. You create a profile for your baby based on your preferences and they send you a selection of hard to find brands every quarter. Pay for the ones you want to keep with 10-15 percent off your order and return the items you don’t. This company not only saves time for busy parents, but also brings in unique collections you wouldn’t normally find. Talk about fashionable tots.
22. Holle – This German brand is the gold standard for baby formula. Europeans have stricter standards for products, thus their formulas are of the highest quality. You can actually smell and taste the difference. The milk comes from cows raised on biodynamic farms (Demeter Certified, meaning no dehorning) and contain nothing that is genetically modified with no artificial chemicals or preservatives. You can feel good about buying Holle from every aspect.
23. Dr. Brown’s Toothpaste – As babies start to eat solid foods, teeth brushing becomes very important. Dr. Brown’s Toothpaste has a pleasant flavor that is safe and gentle. Babies love it and it’s a great start to teaching your babies on proper dental hygiene.
24. Baby Brezza – This formula dispenser is like a fancy espresso machine. Let’s just face it, parents have it hard enough with a new baby and if there is more than one kid in the house, there really is no time to do everything in one day. Drift into your kitchen half awake, press a preset button and let it make the perfect bottle of milk for your baby in seconds saving you valuable sleep time.
25. Guava Pack and Play – Do yourself a favor and buy the Guava Pack and Play. The soft sides with dark fabric and shade make for a much more comfortable and soothing surrounding for the baby. It’s more like a cocoon than a crib. They can lean against it and feel at ease without hard, cold, bars. It’s light weight and great for travel so it can be taken anywhere. It’s super mobile and provides your baby a consistent element when they are traveling from one place to another. The Guava Pack and Play is one of the most high quality options out there with a convenient bag to carry it in.