Jen Wilke is on her way to a great future as a glamour model, having landed the cover model for the 2014 Playboy Swimsuit Calendar and was named a 2014 Maxim ‘Hometown Hottie’ semi-finalist. Earlier this year, Jen appeared in Dopeness Magazine, Alwayz Therro, and Prototype Magazine.
Jen is a born and raised Texan girl from the small town of Fredericksburg, which explains her down to earth, southern charm. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, fishing, going to theme parks, working out, and going to live events. She is a mix of German, Irish, and Native American.
Achievements of Jen Wilke
Experience and Awards:
- Maxim 2014 Hometown Hotties Semi-Finalist
- Miss Social Network of the Year(2013)
- Frisky Friday Hustle Hottie 1/4/13
- Miss Social Network Sept 2012 winner
- Playboy Miss Social April 2012 winner
- Miss Fan Junkies Nov 2012 winner
- Planet 105.1 Babe Of The Day 12/26/2012
- Bromygod.com Babe Of The Week 12/31/12
- CNEU Official Rock Radio Girl 2012
- 6 page Christmas 2012 spread in Bizsu magazine
- Riot Vixen Magazine – Issue #2
- Playboy Morning Show
- Playboy Photo shoot “behind the scenes” video
- TV interview on ScorchTV
- Interview for the Bob Show
- Dallas Morning Show
- Radio interview with the Playboy Morning Show
- “FF Massive” Venture Capital brand ambassador 2013
- SXSW Start Up Crawl brand ambassador 2013
- Non-nude Playboy spread on the Playboy iPhone app 2013
- Non-nude shoot with Playboy 2012
- Published on the Smoking Jacket website 2012
- “Celebrity” guest at the Boston Super Megafest 2012
Jen Wilke is world leading model and cover girl for the 2014 Playboy Swimsuit Calendar. Winner of Playboy Miss Social April 2012. She is in conversation with Namita Nayyar, President Women Fitness.
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http://www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2016 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.