Do you take some specific diet or have a strict menu that you follow to remain healthy and physically fit?
I eat plenty of fresh fruits, salad and vegetables. I limit my wheat intake of things like bread (I’ve not had any pasta in years). I enjoy low fat meat, fish, chicken and dairy. I’m not on any specific diet like keto or paleo. Portion control is important. I only need the calories I burn.
I’m a licensed massage therapist, holistic health and wellness coach. All of which give me unique insights into the importance of exercise and nutrition.
Who has been your greatest influence and motivator in your success in your career?
My Dad always believed in me. He passed before my successful modeling career.
Having done more than 40 covers in just the last year alone including FHM (2x), RHK, Lifestyle For Men, Luxury Trending (2x), Mancave Playbabes amongst many other publications, Tell us six must-haves that you follow before going for a photo shoot.
- Verify the quality of work, style and reputation of the photographer.
- The photographer and I sign a model/photographer agreement. This is the step that most models miss and many photographers take advantage of.
- Confirm the publicity agent or magazine, photographer and I are all in agreement about the mood board.
- Get a make-up, hair artist and wardrobe to meet the requirements of the mood board.
- Do not change my hair color or style because they selected me for my look.
- Get to the set early and be prepared for much more than is asked of me.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.