How do you train your abs? One secret to your toned body.
Thank you so much. Honestly, I’m not doing anything special for my abs. I guess we have different fat depots. And if you have less fat in some areas, your trained muscles are just more visible. Some people have a toned body, but muscles can be covered with fat and swelling. That’s why bodybuilders limit their carbs before any competition. The body will look more toned. Carbs and the lack of water will provoke swelling.
Five foods you absolutely love and five you keep to a minimum.
I love seafood, sushi, salmon, good croissants, nuts. And I would prefer to stay hungry rather eat fast food.
Five skincare myths.
Oh I can tell even more. Okay, let’s start.
- Oily skin needs to get mattified. This is not true. Oily skin needs to get moisturized. And this way it will stay more matte.
- For dry skin, you can use oil instead of cream. It doesn’t work like it. You can add some oil on top of the cream, not instead.
- You don’t need to wash your face after using a micellar cleanser. You still need it.
- You can’t use anti-aging cream if you are young. I don’t believe in anti-aging creams at all. I think only retinol and vitamin C work btw.
- You can skip toner in your skincare routine. Nope, you can’t 🙂
Today social media plays a vital role in putting your message across to your followers and fans. What is your message for the 13k followers on Instagram?
Please don’t trust everything you see on social media. And don’t compare. Every journey is unique.
This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied, or hosted in part or full anywhere without express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2022 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.