Three components that are a must in your fitness regime? 5 exercises to build full body strength and can be done while travelling?
- Running for 30 minutes is my “recovery” and mindful time during winter. It helps me to cut off all stress of racing and travelling. Wearing the right shoes and clothing is one of the most important things while training, and I chose Adidas.
- lateral elastic band walking 3 series × 20 each leg helps me to keep my gluteous always fit and active
- squats: keep my legs and back fit and active before a ski training 4×15
- plank and side plank to activate my core 3×1min each side
- push ups to activate my upper body 4×20
For my training I use Technogym equipment.
Define Women Fitness website for our viewers.
A great fitness website, where you can find interesting tips for being healthy and learn to love yourself. It’s good that there are some sport athletes who share their habits.
As a sportswoman, what skincare and hair care routine do you follow to combat the stress of the sport?
My skin is really sensitive and I’m always exposed to sun and wind. I use a lot of Vichy Aqualia Thermal cream to keep it smooth and hydrated and some Vichy Ideal Soleil sun protection especially on my face. I sometimes use colour lipstick to protect my lips even more. For hair I do some mask in winter once a week; I use L’Oréal Professionnel Nourishing Mask made with 99% of natural ingredients.