Sara Sampaio is a Portuguese model best known for being a Victoria’s Secret Angel and working for Calzedonia, as well as her appearance in the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, a first for a Portuguese supermodel, for which she won Rookie of the Year. She has appeared in magazines such as GQ, Elle, Vogue, Glamour and Sports Illustrated. She has won the Portuguese Golden Globes in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016 for Best Female Model.
Sara was discovered at the age of 15, but was not allowed to compete in modeling competitions until the age of 16. At the age of 16, she won a hair modeling contest in Portugal called Cabelos Pantene 2007.
It was Sara’s dream to work for Victoria’s Secret, which was realized in 2013 and in 2015, she was chosen as one of the newest angels for the 2015 runway. She graced the stage of the Fashion Show this year too looking absolutely stunning.
- First place, Cabelos Pantene Contest 2007
- Best Female Model, Portuguese Golden Globes Fashion Awards 2011
- Best Female Model, Vogue Portugal Fashion Awards 2011
- Best Female Model, Portuguese Golden Globes Fashion Awards 2012
- Best Female Model, Vogue Portugal Fashion Awards 2012
- 2013 Revelation Model of the Year by ¡Hola! magazine
- Best Female Model, Portuguese Golden Globes Fashion Awards 2014
- 2014 Rookie of the Year, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Best Female Model, Portuguese Golden Globes Fashion Awards 2015
- Best Female Model, Portuguese Golden Globes Fashion Awards 2016
Sara Sampaio, a stunning and highly accomplished Supermodel walks us through her incredible professional journey in an exclusive interview with Namita Nayyar, President Women Fitness.
Full Interview on Next Page!
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http://www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2016 Women Fitness