Whether it is modelling, singing, writing, or painting, there is always a way to express herself. She has made a name for herself solely through her uniqueness, positivity, bright personality, and never ending goals to rule the world. If you haven’t seen her around yet, be prepared.
Talking about her journey ” I started as singer/songwriter (which I still am) in Kindergarten. Since I started at an early age, I naturally got into acting in the 5th grade which led me to plus size modeling in 7th grade when I was 12! After that, I fell in love with modeling – not only do I inspire others, but just like acting, I can dress up, be inspired by myself, and be someone different in each different outfit.” Her inspiration is “my craving for freedom. I have to live my life free, I have to live my life for me. I could never let society or anyone hold me down.” she adds
Her Top 5 Fashion Secrets to look gorgeous and glamorous, as shared on Women Fitness are:
- Smile more – everyone loves a great smile and inner beauty REALLY does show through
- Eyelash extensions – such a time saver and make up saver and you wake up immediately feeling glamorous
- A great moisturizer – perfect skin + no chapped lips = luminous glow and full looking lips (I love the Chanel Le Lift cream or Hope in a Jar with SPF, personally)
- Sleep – Getting more sleep will help you look more rested AND lose weight
- Confidence – confidence is key with anything.
Message being “Truly fall in love with yourself – body, mind, soul, heart and you’ll have the key to the world!”
Mostly known for plus size modeling so what I think sets me apart from other typical plus size models is that often times – brands depict plus size women as “curves in the right places”, no cellulite, no lose skin, no rolls, always tall, no tattoos or visible marks, etc etc.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.