Do you take some specific diet or have a strict menu that you follow to remain healthy and physically fit? Five foods that are a big NO in your diet.
I do not have a specific diet but if I want to keep my weight down I eat a lot of salads and stick to eating at home even if it is a lean cuisine. I stay away from Milk & Ice Cream always. When watching my weight, I cut out all dairy and red meat. I don’t believe in having a strict diet that I follow, instead I believe in eating bad foods in moderation.
Who has been your greatest influence and motivator in your success in your career? Quote, you live by.
My best friend Brandie has been my greatest modeling influence. She has been there pushing me years before I made it big on Instagram. I live by the quote “Do it for yourself”.
Having done so many photo-shoots, tell us five killer tips for an excellent photo shoot.
- Waist train with preparation, before the shoot for at least three hours to tighten your stomach up.
- Take celery seed extract the day beforehand and the day of to rid the body of excess water weight.
- The camera flash really washes your makeup out, so over contour and wear lashes.
- Having a tan will not only make you look more toned and thin but will also keep you from being washed out by the flash.
- eat until the shoot is over to keep from being bloated.
With summers approaching, share your five favorite swimwear brands.
- Bikini Crush Swim
- Breezy Rack
- Michi Bikinis
- Kandy Shop Bikinis
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.