You have an incredible Instagram following of 177K followers, tell us 5 tips on posting an Instagrammable picture?
There are so many influential Instagram members out there that I feel I’m slacking! Sometimes I need to cleanse myself from social media so I find at times I’m not so active as I should be. But when I do post I can see what my audience likes from previous pictures so I know what reaches out to them and to recreate it in different ways. Most important, post what you love or what you want to share. Stay genuine to yourself and the people that love your content will follow!
Five cheat meals you find hard to resist?
- French fries
- Chocolate cheesecake
- macaroni and cheese
Basically everything that is deemed absolutely unhealthy .
5 preparation tips for an important photoshoot?
1) Sleep! I need to get at least 7 hours.
2) Hydrate, drink a lot of water so your skin is plump!
3) Skin prep! -Before bed I do a hydrating face mask and use a few serums to make sure I’m looking fresh.
4) Work out if possible… sometimes call time is too early so I won’t be able to workout. If that’s the case I like to try to do light yoga before or at least 10-15 min of meditation.
5) Smile.. No one likes a grumpy model! Be sweet and kind and know that you are working as a team!