Do you take a special diet or have a strict menu that you follow to remain healthy and physically fit?
It’s all about balance for me. I love sushi, chocolate and fast food! I won’t deny myself any of that, so I try to keep it as strict as I possibly can by maintaining that balance. I keep count on what I eat during the week, and when I treat myself I just work out a little more to try to counter some of it. I eat quite healthy as well but never restrict myself in enjoying the amazing things in the foodie world! Going for a walk or a run makes me feel less guilty.
Five foods you absolutely love and five you keep to a minimum.
What I try to keep to a minimum is steak because it tends to bloat me, in and out fast food, and fried chicken. I suffer from IBS and it flares right after some of these types of food – it’s like an internal accountability trigger! I love chocolate and chips which makes it SO hard to keep to a minimum but i have to, because not only does it affect my health it makes me feel groggy.
You have glowing skin and gorgeous hair. Share with us your haircare and skincare routine.
I don’t use expensive products! I use a moisturizer by BOBBY BROWN – it’s a vitamin enriched cream and it smells like lemon. It’s £50 but it lasts forever. I use it after I wash my face and it gives you that glow when you don’t want to wear makeup. So saves you money on makeup.
My only hair products I use to help are Coco and Eve hair masks. And I always use hair protectors before I put any heat on my hair. Normal basic ones from the store are good!
Five skincare myths.
- Toothpaste on spots DOES NOT work (it just really hurts!)
- Pores open and close! They don’t, so protecting my skin with SPF and a good vitamin moisturizer really helps
- Chocolate causes acne- IT DOESN’T THANK GOD!
- Dermatology tested’ makes a product more trustworthy- FALSE!
- Shaving makes hair grow back faster- False!
Five athletic leisure brands you love to wear.
Four travel destinations on your wish list.
- I would love to go to Africa and volunteer. I’ve always wanted to help give back to small villages in need.
- Bali, but I would love to go with a handsome man! So that’s on hold until I find someone.
- Thailand which I am already planning to go to in early 2023. I would love to go on my own and do some Thai classes to help me with my fitness and stamina.
- I would love to go see the northern lights! They look magical and I‘m quite a spiritual person so I know hands down it will be an amazing experience.
In 2020 for the Netflix series “Too Hot to Handle” as a Contestant in Season 1 you were the joint winner. Tell us more about this achievement and participating in these television series.
Too hot to handle paired me with Netflix which I now consider as a family and I am forever grateful to have appeared on the show. It had a massive, positive impact on my confidence and slowly but surely finding myself as a strong woman. It was a platform that has helped me raise my own self-awareness.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.