Namita Nayyar, President of Women Fitness is here with her first book on exclusive interviews of Olympic and World track & field women champions, available worldwide as Kindle and Paperback edition on Amazon.com
Dreams propel us into grinding every day and turning dreams into reality. Sports are the epitome of hard work and dedication. To get to the pinnacle of their sport, even the most naturally gifted athletes have to give it they’re all. The seed was sown for this book about twenty years back when the website Womenfitness.net was launched by Namita Nayyar.
Over the past two decades, uncounted days of interaction with the World and Olympic champions and their agents made them share their success story with the audience and provide answers to questions surrounding their lifestyle and achievements.
There were times it took more than four years to gain an insight story about the celebrity who was busy preparing or competing for the Olympics before the world could know her secret to success. Women Fitness is proud to present leading athletes and sports champions in their candid and exclusive interview with Namita Nayyar, President of Women Fitness.
These female World Champions and Olympic stars lay open their bare heart to reveal their secrets about their life, as to how they reached the pinnacle of success. They share their lifestyle, belief, workout, diet, and mantra of success.
Language, region, countries, color, religion, and background seem irrelevant to them in achieving the peak of their career. They all have one common mantra “Sincere hard work, hard work, and more hard work”.
This is the first book in a series of an exclusive and intriguing set of the exclusive interviews taken by Women Fitness – with some of the most popular faces from the world of fashion, fitness, sports, and entertainment. Featuring the exclusive and untouched worlds of 15 groundbreaking track & field athletes, this book aims to get you an up-close introduction of the lives, struggles, success, and failures of inspirational women, in a true manner.
The Track and Field Champions who we are honored to present before our readers through this book has an enviable medal-winning record:
- 2 Olympic Gold in 4×400 m relay
- 5 Gold and 1 Silver World Championship in 4×400 m relay
- 3 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze World Indoor Championships in 4×400 m relay
- 3 Gold World Relay Championships in 4×400 m relay
- 2 Gold World Junior Championships in 400 m and 4×400 m relay
- 3 Gold Pan American Junior Championships in 4×400 m relay
- 2 Gold World Youth Championships in 400 m and Medley relay
Mary Jepkosgei Keitany:
- 3 Gold in World Half Marathon Championships
- 7 Gold in World Marathon Majors
- 2 Gold Olympic in 4×400 m relay
- 2 Gold World Championship in 4×400 m relay
- 1 Gold World Indoor Championships in 4×400 m relay
- 1 Gold World Relay Championships in 4×400 m relay
- 1 Gold World Indoor Championships Pentathlon
- 1 Silver European Championships Heptathlon
- 1 Olympic Silver in 5000 m
- 2 Gold World Championships in 5000 m
- 1 Gold and 1 Silver World Indoor Championships in 3000 m
- 1 Gold Commonwealth Games in 5000 m
- 1 Gold World Relays in 4×1500 m relay
- 2 Gold African Championships in 1500 m and 5000 m
- 1 Olympic Bronze in 3000 m steeple
- 1 Gold and 1 Silver World Championships in 3000 m steeple
- 1 Gold Continental Cup in 3000 m steeple
- 1 Olympic Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze in 4×100 m relay, 100 m and 200 m
- 2 Gold and 1 Bronze World Championships 100 m, 4×100 m relay and 100 m.
- 1 Gold and 1 Bronze Commonwealth Youth Games in the 3000 m and 1500 m
- 1 Gold in Australian under-20 cross-country champion
- 1 Gold in 5000 m and became Australian senior champion in 2015
- 1 Gold Melbourne Track Classic in 3000 m steeplechase.
Ana Cláudia Lemos
- 2 Gold Pan American Games in 200 m and 4×100 m relay
- 5 Gold South American Championships in 100 m and 200 m
- 2 Gold and 1 Silver Military World Games in 200 m, 4×100 m relay and 100 m.
- 2 Gold in IAU 100 km World Championships
- 5 Gold and 2 Silver World Championships in 4×400 m relay and 400 m
- 1 Gold and 1 Silver World Indoor Championships in 400 m and 4×400 m relay
- 3 Gold World Relays in 4×400 m relay and Distance medley relay.
- 2 Olympic Gold, 3 Silver and 1 Bronze in 100 m, 200 m and 4×100 m relay
- 9 Gold and 2 Silver World Championships in 100 m, 200 m and 4×100 m relay
- 1 Gold World Indoor Championships in 60 m
- 1 Gold and 1 Silver World Athletics in 100 m
- 1 Gold Commonwealth Games in 4×100 m relay
- 1 Gold Pan American Games in 200 m
- 1 Olympic Bronze in 800 m
- 1 Silver World Indoor Championships in 800 m
- 1 Gold European Championships in 800 m
- 1 Gold and 1 Bronze European Indoor Championships in 800 m
- 1 Bronze Summer Universiade in 100 m hurdles
- 1 Silver Youth Olympic Games in 100 m hurdles
- 2 Gold and 1 Bronze Oceania Youth Championships in 100 m hurdles, 4×100 m relay and 100 m.
- 3 Olympic Gold, 3 Silver and 2 Bronze in 200 m, 4×100 m relay and 100 m.
- 3 Gold, 7 Silver and 1 Bronze World Championships in 100 m, 200 m and 4×100 m relay
- 1 Gold and 4 Silver Commonwealth Games in 100 m, 200 m and 4×100 m relay
- 2 Gold World Indoor Championships 60 m
- 2 Gold Continental Cup 100 m and 4×100 m relay
- 3 Gold and 1 Silver World Athletics in 100 m and 200 m
- 1 Gold and 1 Silver World Relay Championships 4×100 m relay and 4×200 m relay
- 2 Gold and 1 Silver World Junior Championships 100 m, 200 m, and 4×100 m relay
- 4 Gold CAC Championships in 100 m and 4×100 m relay
- 6 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze Carifta Games 100 m, 200 m, and 4×100 m relay
- 2 Gold World Youth Championships 100 m and 4×100 m relay
Their journey of life in achieving these exceptional success stories as was told to Namita Nayyar is presented and compiled in a book form, is now available on Amazon.com
Note, the interviews have not been edited.
Women Fitness (www.womenfitness.net) team would like to take this opportunity to thank all the celebrities who co-operated to make this effort a success.
The successful completion of twenty years of the website is a clear indication of honest hard work, for the welfare of women all across the world.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.