2- Federica Brignone: Italian alpine ski racer
Italy alpine skiing star Federica Brignone won a silver medal in the Beijing 2022 giant slalom to enter the record books and continue her remarkable journey in the sport. She is the fifth woman to earn two medals in the event.
Before starting skiing training, the key points to keep in mind? 5 key essentials for a beginner.
- Be fit
- choose the best material for your skiing level and body,
- warm up,
- eat breakfast and
- Have the right clothes and accessories.
5 exercises to build full body strength and can be done while travelling
- Running for 30 minutes is my “recovery” and mindful time during winter. It helps me to cut off all stress of racing and travelling. Wearing the right shoes and clothing is one of the most important things while training and I chose Adidas.
- lateral elastic band walking 3 series × 20 each leg helps me to keep my gluteous always fit and active
- squats: keep my legs and back fit and active before a ski training 4×15
- plank and side plank to activate my core 3×1min each side
- push-ups to activate my upper body 4×20
“For my training I use Technogym equipment.” shares Federica Brignone, an incredibly active athlete who surfs, climbs, dances, goes enduro biking, ski touring and kite surfing, among other hobbies.
About Women Fitness website “A great fitness website, where you can find interesting tips for being healthy and learn to love yourself. It’s good that there are some sport athletes who share their habits.”
Check out her interview on Women Fitness at https://www.womenfitness.net/federica-brignone/
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.