Struggling to find the perfect gift for the fitness enthusiast on your holiday shopping list? We compiled some of our favorite choices in a variety of price ranges to help you find the best gifts for the holidays so you can steer clear of the standard (and boring!) default choice of a gift card!
1. The Acumobility Ultimate Back Roller $54.95 is so much more than just your typical foam roller! Its unique design helps improve posture and spinal articulation and keeps your back flexible and pain-free! It has therapeutic benefits for multiple areas of your body as well as being a next generation yoga wheel!
2. A Greens Steal Insulated Water Bottle or Tumbler $12.00-$21.00 will keep your fitness enthusiast well hydrated! These vacuum insulated and eco-friendly cups and bottles keep your beverages at the perfect hot or cold temperature for hours!! Better yet, they’re dishwasher safe and BPA free. Save 15% with coupon code HolidayGift15.
3. Theraband Resistance Bands $17.99 are the perfect stocking stuffers! These resistance bands are compact and portable yet offer countless ways to improve fitness and athletic performance levels. The sets include a variety of tensions to help tone and strengthen your muscles whether you’re a beginner or more advanced in your workouts.
4. FitVine Wine $15.99-$19.99 is a healthier gift option for the health-conscious wine lover on your gift list! FitVine Wine boasts less carbs, less calories, less sugar and less sulfates, but same great taste and alcohol content as your favorite varieties of wine.
5. The ActivMotion Bar $84.99-$139.99 is a weighted bar that has internal rolling weights that create instability, thereby requiring the user to incorporate additional muscle groups to perform various workout moves. This bar is designed to improve your level of functional fitness, balance and core strength.
6. Maine Roast Protein Coffee $26.99 will be a welcome gift for the coffee lover on your gift list! Available in a variety of flavors, this gift offers 15 grams of protein and the caffeine equivalent of 2 shots of espresso with no added sugar!
7. AmazonBasics ½ Inch Extra Thick Exercise Mat $18.68 and free shipping if you have Amazon Prime! This durable, lightweight exercise mat makes a fantastic present for any fitness fanatic. The extra cushioning makes yoga and floor Pilates more comfortable and the textured surface prevents the mat from slipping. It also comes with a convenient carrying strap!
8. Theragun $249-$599 This percussive therapy device delivers a deep muscle treatment to aid in recovery after exercise. There are many benefits from using the Theragun, including: increased circulation, relief from muscle soreness, and improved range of motion.
9. Ibungee Speed Laces $5.95 Never tie shoelaces again with these innovative stretch laces for sneakers. They make shoes easy to slip on and slip off with instant tension adjustment lace locks. They come in multiple colors and will make an excellent stocking stuffer for any athlete.
10. L.L. Bean Personal Organizer Toiletry Bag $24.95-$39.95 This would make a great gift for any gym loving friend or family member! The durable bag comes in a variety of sizes and colors. It is created with water-resistant and abrasion-resistant fabric making it the perfect way to carry essential toiletry items back and forth to the gym.
Giving these gifts will surely put you at the top of Santa’s “nice” list!
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.