Fabrics rollers are the modern versions of old fashioned rags. Apart from being very easy to use they are kind to the hair and give a highly effective set.
- Dampen the hair with styling spray making sure you distribute it evenly form the roots to the ends.
- Using sections of hair about 25 mm/ 1 in wide curl the end of the hair around a fabric roller and wind the roller down towards the scalp taking care not to buckle the ends of the hair.
- Continue winding the roller right down to the roots.
- To fasten simply bend each of the fabrics roller towards the centre. Tips grips the hair and holds it in place.
- Leave the completed set to dry naturally.
- When the hair dry remove the rollers by unbending the ends and unwinding the hair.
- When all the rollers have been removed the hair falls into firm corkscrew curls.
- Working on one curl at a time take your fingers through the hair teasing out each . The curl will be
a full voluminous finish.
- For even more volume, twist each section of hair lengthwise before winding it on to the fabric roller.
You will need:-
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.