Handbag shopping tends to either end with an investment style or a more trend-driven piece that feels of the moment. If you’re in the market for something new to kick off 2019, this is your moment because there’s a handful of gorgeous new It bags that feel fresh for the New Year but will also hold their style value for seasons, thanks to their timeless designs.
1. Box clutches have been around forever. Update your standard style with the new addition with a trusty top handle that will make a statement this season. Staud’s latest style is one for the books, with its modern trapezoid shape in always-in-style mock croc.
2. While nylon belt bags can be around, we have a feeling we’ll be seeing more of sporty messenger bags throughout the coming years.
3. If it’s a fun party bag you’re in the market for, don’t pass up a Balenciaga stunner. While this triangular shape is looks very right now, we have a feeling it may become a new classic in a few years. And hey, you can’t go wrong with glitter, ever.
4. Versatile in nature with the ability to be dressed up for work or down on the weekends, Acne Studios Musubi Mini Shoulder Bag ($1050) must-have bag from their Studios.
5. Slung across the shoulders is Loewe Gate Small Textured-Leather Shoulder Bag ($2150), which is one of Loewe’s latest options that is elegant, forward, and practical. You could literally use it every day for the next five years, and it would never get old.
Get set to upgrade your style.