Advice and motivational words to the inspiring and budding Rock climbing girls, who all are your fans and shall like to know from you for their climb to the ladder of success in the field of Rock climbing?
My main advice, perhaps, would be: “Do not listen to anyone but yourself. You are the person closest to you and you know best how to achieve your goals and what exactly you need to achieve this”. The often visible inaccessibility is a mirage and it is your choice to believe it or not. I would really like the women around me to believe in themselves and continue the struggle to achieve their goals!
And last. Love what we do! Love more than anything! And if you still don’t know what you want, then just give yourself time to try different things. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for!
How do you train your abs? One secret to your toned body.
I don’t usually train my abs. Heavy climbing loads, long hikes and heavy crashpads give their bonuses!:) Constant life in motion is the best way to a good body!
Five foods you absolutely love and five you keep to a minimum.
I love: strawberry (100% obsessed, i can eat it without the stop), avocado, in big love with oranges, croissant (I know, I know :)) and cheese! Yum! Don’t love: porridge (but I eat it because it healthy), lemon, celery (but i eat it because it healthy). Keep to a minimum: different kinds of bread and chocolate 🙂
Five skincare myths.
- Washing to the squeak is a myth. Don’t hurt your skin like that.
- The sun is too bad for the skin – that’s a myth. A little sun never killed anyone.
- Daily plentiful care is a myth. Sometimes the skin needs a break from various products.
- If you take care of your skin enough, then you will never have rashes – a myth. Skin health starts from within.
- Natural cosmetics do not work – a myth. Thanks to research, it has been proven that 100% natural cosmetics can work perfectly!
Five athletic leisure brands you love to wear.
I don’t have 5 brands, but the one and only Adidas original and Adidas Terrex! I love it for the quality and for the fact that in any place and in any conditions I feel comfortable and protected.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.