Introduce us to a day in your life.
Ohh wow it’s hard to really say each day is very different I do a lot of PR work and supply girls for events too. Mixing it with modelling and doing a lot of image work and music videos too which is great for travelling.
What exercises comprise your fitness regime or workout routine?
I must be honest I believe that good physique is 90% good diet yet when I mean diet I translate to knowing what your body requires given detailed analysis every body is different we all have different backgrounds and health I base mine on a lot of stuff. Which leaves 10% for a good kickboxing workout which I have done for 9 years.
Do you take some special diet or have a strict menu that you follow to remain healthy and physically fit?
Well I am crazy about my healthy diet I do eat a lot just small portions and regular. I don’t drink milk and don’t consume beef nor pork in the UK. The manufacturing of chickens is very dirty therefore I only eat chicken which has been grass fed on some farm if I travel I don’t eat chicken, eggs only pheasant as yet again they are cleaner on the level of growth hormone and antibiotics they feed the animals for quick reproduction.
As every woman I like my carbs too yet I am very lucky to always store it in my behind. I avoid a lot of high yeast products as they are bad for me. I won’t go to each individual food as to why I don’t eat it and what it does to my body as the list is long yet I don’t just eat fruit and vegetables there are plenty of other meats and sides available instead of basic rice which bloates me such as buck wheat and quinoa which can be eaten as a substitute. And I do feel the difference in my body eating cleaner.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.