Do you have a cheat meal diet, once in a while? What do you enjoy eating the most?
Ice cream! I do not believe in scheduled cheat meals or cheat days as I do not think it is a quality eating habit and heavy, planned cheat meals throw off how my body feels. Instead of having cheat meals, I eat clean and healthy on a daily basis and then be sure to treat myself every once in a while with some ice cream!
Five water ski locations you like the most.
- Home – Skiing on Trout Lake in Canada with my family is my favourite place to ski. The skiing at home is not ski school quality so training is hard, but it is beautiful at home and I love getting to spend time on the water with my family where it all began.
- Jack Travers Ski School – Jack Travers Ski School is located in Groveland, Florida and is where I train. The site is perfect for skiing and Jack and Jon have coached me my entire career.
- Hilltop Lake, Washington – Hilltop Lake is a beautiful lake that is one of my favourite lakes because of how well it skis, and the quality people there. Hilltop is where I ran 39.5’ off for the first time in tournament and broke the U21 World Record for the first time.
- Shalom Park, Edmonton. – Shalom Park is an amazing site in Canada. It is where I won my first U21 World Championship title and set the U21 World Championship Record.
- Santiago, Chile – Chile represents a lot in my skiing career. I overcame much mental adversity in Chile and also brought home my first major junior title there.
Tell us five athleisure brands you love to wear?
- Kari Traa
- Under Armour
Five water ski accessories you always carry with you?
- HO Syndicate changing towel – an absolute must to have at the lake. Makes changing so simple and it is super cozy for wet days at the lake.
- Travel Roller – my foam roller comes everywhere with me. The Travel roller is the perfect, compact size and has internal storage so I can keep a lacrosse ball with me to hit all the little points.
- Smith Sunglasses – you have to protect your eyes! Seriously, I cannot go to the lake without my sunnies.
- Umbrelle Sun Screen – when you spend everyday outside under the sun it is important to have great skin protection. Keep sunscreen handy!
- Dakine board shorts – I can’t ski without my Dakine boardies! I am super specific with board short material and cut and my Dakine board shorts are perfect.
Five favourite destinations you wish to travel to?
- New Zealand
What do you wish to say about the website Womenfitness.net and the message for its visitors?
I hope that visitors to the Womenfitness.net website can explore fitness and healthy living habits on the site. I hope people are able to be inspired and motivated by the stories and articles they read to improve their lifestyle.
Today social media plays a vital role in putting your message across to your followers and fans. What is your message for your followers on Instagram?
Life is too short to conform to social standards, so make sure to do what makes you happy and take pride in yourself.
Jaimee Bull Social Media Presence
This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied, or hosted in part or full anywhere without express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2021 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.