Jolanda Neff is a Swiss Professional mountain biker. Jolanda Neff had her best season so far in her young career. She won her first World Cup ever in Pietermaritzburg and after that, she kept on winning all over the world. At the end of the season she won the overall World Cup in the Elite category and next to that, she became World Champion in the U23 category.
She also won in 2012 Swiss Champion U23, European Champion U23 and World Champion U23. In 2013 she won World Champion U23. She resides in Thal and had her education from Latin-Matura at the district school the moat, St.Gallen.
She is active since 1999 and represent the Team ‘Giant XC Pro Team’ and Club RV Altenrhein. She for the first time with a race number was on the road in 1999 in Rivera TI: obstacle course on the skill of the current Cups, today BMC Racing Cup. She immediately won. Herfirst national round-course race was in Reinach (BL) in 2004.
Her father built at that time in her home on the team Signer, a training group for kids who offered her an excellent foundation. She attended normal school and mountain biking was her favorite hobby. After graduating in the summer of 2011 at the college at the moat St.Gallen She took a gap year with a three-month stay in New Zealand and wanted to start her studies in the summer of 2012. But the 2012 season was an absolute dream season and she could see the Swiss, European and world title win in her first year at the U23 and three World Cups. This opened new perspectives for her and she was the number one team in the world, the Giant Pro XC team, signed a pro contract and was able to participate in sports funding program of the Swiss army. In 2013, her first season was a professional mountain bike and she climbed up to number 5 in the elite world rankings.
Achievements of Jolanda Neff
- 2011 Switzerland 1st in National Championship, Road, Juniors, Switzerland (F), Switzerland
- 2012 Czech Republic 1st in Nové Město na Moravě, Mountainbike, U23 (F), , Czechoslovakia
- 2012 1st in European Championship, Mountainbike, XC, U23 (F), Moscou (Moscou City), Russia
- 2012 United States of America 1st in Windham, Mountainbike, U23 (F), Windham (New York), United States of America
- 2012 Switzerland 1st in National Championship, Mountainbike, XC, U23, Switzerland (F), Switzerland
- 2012 Unknown 1st in World Championship, Mountainbike, XC, U23 (F).
- 2013 Switzerland 1st in National Championship, Mountainbike, XC, U23, Switzerland (F), Switzerland
- 2013 Unknown 1st in World Championship, Mountainbike, XC, U23 (F).2014 Cyprus 1st in Cyprus Sunshine Cup, (Afxentia, Mountainbike (F)) , Afxentia (Nicosia), Cyprus
- 2014 Cyprus 1st in Voroklini, Mountainbike (F), Voroklini (Larnaca), Cyprus
- 2014 Switzerland 1st in Swiss Cup, (Buchs, Mountainbike (F)) , Switzerland
- 2014 Italy 1st in Montichiari, Mountainbike (F), Montichiari (Lombardia), Italy
- 2014 Switzerland 1st in Lugano/Tesserete, (Lugano, Mountainbike (F)) , Lugano (Ticino), Switzerland
- 2014 South Africa 1st in Pietermaritsburg, Mountainbike (F), Pietermaritsburg (KwaZulu-Natal), South Africa
- 2014 Switzerland 1st in Lenzerheide, Mountainbike (F), Lenzerheide (Graubunden), Switzerland
- 2014 Canada 1st in Mont Sainte-Anne, Mountainbike (F), Mont Sainte-Anne (Quebec), Canada
- 2014 Switzerland 1st in Basel/Muttenz, (Basel, Mountainbike (F)) , Basel (Basel-Stadt), Switzerland
- 2014 France 1st in Méribel, Mountainbike, Méribel (Rhone-Alpes), France
- 2014 Unknown 1st in World Championship, Mountainbike, XC, U23 (F).
- 2014 Germany 1st in Bad Salzdetfurth, Mountainbike (F), Bad Salzdetfurth (Niedersachsen), Germany
2014 Poland 1st in Jelenia Góra, Mountainbike (F), Jelenia Góra (Dolnośląskie), Poland
Jolanda Neff is a Swiss professional mountain biker world champion 2014 and winner of overall World Cup. She also won in 2012 Swiss Champion U23, European Champion U23 and World Champion U23. In 2013 she won World Champion U23. She is in conversation with Namita Nayyar President Women Fitness.
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http://www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2016 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.