Every person you’re admiring or comparing yourself to is just a person, like me and you, so take them down off that pedestal and get back to creating a life that feels good to you.
You’re unique, beautiful and possess every trait to be proud of. The sad part is majority of our time, we tend to focus on our shortcomings and constantly feed our brain to search ways to get rid of it. There are ways for you to stay positive when you don’t want to look in the mirror.
Don’t get discouraged by your shortcomings, but let them give you the drive you need to improve yourself. I am a firm believer that if you work hard and strive to be the best that you can be you can accomplish anything. Surround yourself with people who will lift you up and support you and remember that you are in control of your future and that you can be whatever you choose.– Lindsay Arnold
Be proud of your strength, and every bit of exercise that you do to make your body better than ever. Even if you don’t look like a fitness model, you are stronger and more powerful than before your workout.
Tips on How to Love Your Body:
- Find a body-loving workout. Try yoga, pilates, zumba, dancing or even aerobics. There are a variety of classes that focus on much more than just exercise. The path to loving your body is by spending some quality time with both mind, and body in a meditative environment.
- Pen down your best traits: Make a list of all your positive traits and everything great and kind that you’ve already done in your life. Write down all of them without any exception. Don’t forget to mention even the smallest deed of yours. You will see that you are actually a good person this world needs. Place the list where you are bound to watch daily & watch the change.
- Be a mentor, be an example. The first time noticed that you had to make a change in your life you needed support from trainers, friends and family, but you also needed a mentor. Someone to look up to or ask for tips and advice. By setting a good example with your habits, and perception of your own body image, you might be helping someone without even knowing it.
- Pay attention to people you spend your time the Most: You are bound to feel miserable if you communicate with losers and those who tend to complain instead of focusing on the positivity. And vise versa, you’ll always achieve your goals and stay optimistic if you’re surrounded by successful people that have enough strength to keep ticking in life no matter how difficult it is. Thus you need to be careful with those whom you meet every day and who actually become the part of your life.
- Take out time to Ponder on why someone loves us: You are loved and admired by your parent, friend, or even your dog just the way you are. Most of us rarely think about why someone loves us. Probably you possess positive energy. Try to look at yourself from their point of view and you`ll not only be ready to appreciate yourself but also find out your own best traits you`ve never even thought of before.
- Follow a healthy Lifestyle to Stay Fit: Who wants to visit the doctor if not needed. There are hundred and one ways to stay healthy & fit all created by nature. Choose the one of your choice, eat every thing created naturally to nourish your body (remember, you are not a dustbin) and thank God for every thing in your life. You will realize you are special.
- Help others: Do something useful you can be proud of. Whether you volunteer every weekend or simply help your friends and family when they need it, you become loving yourself more and more. This way you`ll become better in your own eyes and that will bring you closer to success, not to mention that it will help boost your self-esteem.
No one is born perfect. Remember, you don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.