Advice and motivational words to the inspiring and budding fashion model girls, who all are your fans and shall like to know from you for their climb to the ladder of success in the field of modeling?
Your body belongs to you, your mind belongs to you and your emotions also belong to you. Always stay true to yourself, and if you feel not comfortable doing something then don’t do it.
Modeling involves doing bold photo shoots. How are you so confident and giving advice to your compatriots?
This confidence did not come immediately, I had complexes about my own for a long time, and photo shoots in bikini were more difficult for me than in wide clothes, but then I accepted myself and my body, I began to look differently at myself and others, without comparing because we are all unique.
How do you train your abs? One secret to your toned body.
As with everything, regularity is needed, 10 minutes of abs at the end of each workout, regardless of which muscle group I focus on.
Five foods you absolutely love and five you keep to a minimum.
I like: bananas, nuts, berries, brie cheese, and potatoes.
Reduced to a minimum: chips, meat, dairy products (yogurt, milk), do not like tomatoes, and dislike everything that is sharp.
Five skincare myths.
- Skin care routine takes too long – face wash takes less than a minute. Applying cream takes less than 30 seconds.
- It is not necessary to wash your face in the morning – even while we sleep, the skin continues to work. This is the first step in your morning skincare routine and also increases the durability of makeup.
- The cream must be applied in a thick layer – The absorbency of the skin is limited, so it will take exactly as much as it needs
- The best cleanser is baby soap – Any soap product (including those intended for children) contains a high concentration of alkalis that change the pH of the skin, destroying its protective barrier
- To fight wrinkles, it is enough to use a cream – yes, cream should be, especially for people with dry skin, but this is not enough.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.