You have to travel a lot for your professional career. For a model adjusting to new countries with their own cultures it must be difficult and then to adjust with the modelling career in a new foreign land. What is the one best and the one worst thing about all the travelling that you get to do?
I travel to tropical destinations mostly for modelling because those are bikini and swimwear destinations. I recently went to Jamaica for a few photo shoots and although I loved the beaches, scenery, and warm water, the areas outside of the resorts were a bit of a culture shock. I love experiencing new cultures and different ways of life, but sometimes it is hard to see how improvised some places are. It makes you feel really thankful and very blessed that we have what we have in America.
Tell us about your Top 3 Fashion Must-Haves?
My top three fashion must-haves are sexy stiletto high heels (the higher the better), a sexy, well-tailored black leather jacket, and a matte nude lipstick that will match any outfit.
Share with us your current Top 5 Favourite Beauty Products?
My top five must-haves beauty products are:
- Egyptian Magic which is an all-natural healing skin cream made from bees wax, propolis and natural ingredients. I love to use this as my night cream.
- Gucci Eau de Parfum II is my favourite fragrance of all time because it has a soft, fruity floral scent that is still really sexy.
- Peter Thomas Roth, Camu Camu Power C x 30 Vitamin C Brightening Serum is amazing. It brightens and revitalizes my skin immediately. This serum is also great because it also smooth’s and tightens as well.
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Noble (a matte petal pink nude colour). I love the make-up line by Kat Von D, but her lipstick is amazing. I specifically love this colour because it is long lasting and will match with anything that I wear.
- NARS blush in Orgasm is my absolute favourite blush because it gives your face a hint of colour, like you just had one. It is a peachy pink colour with shimmer and I want it all the time.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.