5 tips for a beginner planning to take up foot archery as a sport.
- Fall in love with failing. Every time you miss the target you’re actually one step closer to hitting it
- The toe cramps will get better!
- I call it the art of archery. There’s no perfect way to do it – find what works best for you!
- Get a fabulous costume. That will always make you feel better.
- Remember you’re doing something that most people can’t comprehend! If it was that simple, everyone would be doing it. There’s beauty in being different.
Learn more about Orissa Kelly:
This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied, or hosted in part or full anywhere without express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2023 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.