Share with us your Top 5 Must-Do Exercises to stay fit and healthy while on the go?
- Shuffle side squats
- Plie squats
- Push ups
- Abdominal crunches
- Single leg V up
Advice and motivational words to the inspiring and budding models, who all are your fans and shall like to know from you for their climb to the ladder of success in the field of fitness?
I think the most important advice is to believe in yourself and stop comparing yourself with others. Beauty is many things and often people get caught up in only one version of it. The key to success is to love yourself, as when you do, your beauty radiates to others. Take time to appreciate what you have already achieved.
You have done several photo shoots for top magazines. What are your top five tips to rock a photoshoot?
- Get plenty of sleep before the shoot, it is often a long day and you need to stay fresh.
- Bring your own food/snack – often the food provided is not great, and you need to eat to keep your energy up.
- Keep your skin fresh – Korean face mask the day before and drink lots of water
- When on set, remember to believe in yourself and have fun – best pictures are made when you are relaxed.
- Prepare for the shoot by studying the brand or product that you are shooting for, so you understand what they want.
What do you wish to say about the website Womenfitness.net and message for our visitors?
Womenfitness.net is a great source of inspiration combined with interesting facts. That said, don’t be lazy and only look at the website – go try out what you find, it will change your life.
Follow Rania’s journey on:
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http:// www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2019 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.