Nutritive InformationServing size: 1/8 of dish
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
- Protein: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Sodium: 190 mg
- Sweet potatoes: 2 pounds , peeled and cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
- Sugar: 1-1/2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice:1-1/2- tablespoons
- Non/ lowfat margarine: 1-1/2 teaspoon, melted
- Pepper: 1 tablespoon
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Layer potatoes in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray (nonfat).
- Add any remaining liquid from bowl and cover dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.