Nutritive InformationPer serving: 550 calories, 15 g total fat (6 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 69 g carbohydrates, 31 g protein, 6 g dietary fiber, 550 mg sodium, 27 g sugar, 0 g added sugar.
- 1/2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (8 oz.), cut into thin slices
- 4 whole wheat naan (3 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup no sugar added barbecue sauce
- 1/2 medium red onion, peeled and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 firm, ripe peaches, pitted and cut into thin slices (15 to 18 slices each)
- 1 1/3 cups arugula or other favorite salad green
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Season with a pinch of Kosher salt and a few cranks of black pepper, to taste.
- Place all four naan on prepared baking sheet. Spread barbecue sauce evenly on top of each. Layer with chicken, red onion, half the cheese, peach slices, and remaining cheese on top. Bake until cheese melts and naan are crispy, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, top with arugula and serve.
- Notes *If you can’t find individual 3-ounce whole wheat naan, use two larger naan and slice in half before serving.