Nutritive InformationPer portion:
Calories: 50 Kcal
Fat: 2.5 g
Carbohydrate: 6 g
Protein: 2 g
Fiber: 2 g.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Steam cauliflower florets 6 to 7 minutes or until desired tenderness. In large bowl, combine cauliflower and celery.
- In small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Whisk together to mix well. Pour dressing mixture over vegetable mixture and toss gently to thoroughly coat.
- Cover and chill 2 or more hours. Serve chilled.