Calories: 45 Kcal
- 1 orange, juice yields only
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 apple, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup (packed) fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Puree first 3 ingredients in blender or food processor until dressing is smooth.
- Place peppers, jalapeno, mango, apple and cilantro in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to mix and coat well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until vegetables soften a little but remain crunchy, about 4 hours. Serve at room temperature.