Nutritive InformationPer portion:
Calories: 270 Kcal
Fat: 13 g
Carbohydrate: 20 g
Protein: 21 g
Fiber: 3 g.
- 1 lb. salmon, cut in four fillets
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. mustard powder or 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 5 oz. baby spinach, rinsed clean
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. roasted sesame oil (or regular sesame oil)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk together marinade ingredients to combine well. In shallow dish, coat both sides of salmon with marinade. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Coat grill lightly with oil to prevent sticking. Remove salmon from marinade and discard remaining marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on medium-hot grill. Cook about 6 minutes until skin is browned and crisp. Gently turn fillets over and cook additional 2-3 minutes until desired degree of doneness. Remove and set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients in food processor or blender and pulse or blend until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Arrange salad ingredients on four serving dishes. Drizzle half the dressing on salad. Place salmon on top and drizzle remaining dressing. Serve.