- 64 calories
- 4 g total fat (1 g. saturated fat)
- 5 g carbohydrate
- 3 g protein
- 2 g fiber
- 126 mg sodium
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry-flavored or blueberry-flavored vinegar
- 1/4 cup fat-free, reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 small fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup plus 10 fresh blueberries
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, torn into bites-sized pieces
- 2 oz. crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, broth, olive oil, honey, mint leaves, and 10 blueberries. Blend the mixture at low speed just until smooth and well combined.
- Transfer the vinaigrette to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate until needed; it will keep for up to 3 days. In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens with the remaining cup of blueberries.
- Shake the vinaigrette until thoroughly blended, drizzle over the salad, and toss lightly. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and serve.