Nutritive InformationPer Serving
- Calories: 101 Kcal
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrate: 8 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fiber:3 g.
- 1/3 cup low-sodium vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. powdered turmeric
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Pour broth in large skillet over medium-high heat. When broth begins to steam add cauliflower, garlic and turmeric. Stir to combine and cover.
- Cook cauliflower 4-5 minutes for al dente or 5-6 minutes for more tender.
- Remove skillet from heat and transfer cauliflower mixture into medium bowl. Add oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to combine well. Sprinkle on cilantro and gently toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.