- 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup oat flour (or oats blended to fine ground)
- 2 scoops of Sneakz Protein Powder (Your flavor choice- we used Strawbery)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds 1 cup dates (If tough to bite soak in 1/2 cup liquid for 30 minutes)
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp of coconut shreds (for optional topping)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or maple syrup (or honey if not vegan)
- 1/4 cup creamy salted natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup of nut-milk (we used almond milk)
- 8oz Organic Tart Cherry Juice (optional for drizzle topping)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Begin by mixing dry ingredients together and adding wet ingredients (nut butter and sweetener).
- Thoroughly mix until the ingredients become dough-like. Cover your 13-inch baking pan with a layer of wax paper and press dough into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes followed by refrigeration for 30 min to 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator and cut into square bars.
- Cherry Topping: Add equal parts tart cherry juice and coconut sugar in a pot on low to medium heat for 20-30 min. A syrup consistency should be achieved during the cooldown of the liquid mixture. Coat the energy bars with the cherry topping as desired!