You have been voted as Playboy’s Cyber girl of the Year for 2017. How was the experience, share it in a few words, Brands you have worked with and would love to work.
Being Playboy’s CGOY for 2017 was by far the most amazing title I have ever received. A true once-in-a-lifetime experience where I got to travel, party at the Playboy Mansion, meet some amazing people and build a name for myself as Playboy’s Cyber girl of the year! One of the best accomplishments so far in my life.
Five tips to stay body positive.
Some of my tips to stay body positive are
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- Do what makes YOU feel happy and healthy
- Follow body positive pages on Instagram, Facebook etc
- Look in the mirror and think to yourself, “I am me, I am built the way nature intended and no one can be me, I am unique and I love me”
- Try and get active at least 3 times a week. It doesn’t need to be a high intensity workout. Get outside, go on a walk, go for a bike ride, just get active and you will feel so much better after!
Tips on gaining social media popularity. Quote, you live by.
For me social media popularity came by working with people who have a following. By making connections with them and collaborating we are able to tap into each other’s networks and grow our own pages.
Tahlia Paris social media presence
- Instagram @tahliaparis
- Twitter @tahliaparis
- Official website: https://tahliaparis.com/
This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2020 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.