Alongwith being a spectacular TV presenter, Model and Actress, you’re also a wife and homemaker. Share with us your 5 tips that are essential to create a balance between your professional and personal life?
- Finding time in my working week to work out is really important to me mentally and physically. I book myself a minimum two hour slot 5 times a week to allow me sufficient time to get the the gym and to work out. It’s my “me time” for my mind, body and soul. Fortunately I occasionally train with my husband so we get to spend time together.
- My husband & I book two long destination holidays a year together so we can spend quality time together. There will always be work emails and calls etc to deal with but it’s so much nicer doing work while together on a beach!
- Having a personal project to work on is a good way to separate work from play. Sharing a project together with my husband means we can spend time together while achieving a dream or ambition; we are so lucky to be able to build our dream home together.
- It’s imperative to have a hobby and recently I started ballet lessons. It’s a balanced work out physically and mentally – it keeps me on my toes literally! I love to learn and this hobby keeps me active whilst using my brain trying to remember all the positions, steps and moves.
- I’m always organising dates with my friends months in advance. It means we’ve something fun to look forward to so that when I look at my diary it has special dates in there too. From cinema dates to coastal walks and dinner dates, and a few parties too!
2019 is here! What are your professional and personal plans for this year?
My husband and I are building our dream home which has been such an exciting project for us to do together. After a lengthy design process to ensure we got everything just perfect for us, we have finally commenced the ground works. It’s incredible to watch the progress.
Professionally I already have some super hosting jobs booked in my 2019 diary and I can’t wait to see what else is in store. My career has taken me all over the globe; as a freelancer it’s always a thrill to see where I’ll be working next and with who!
Your 5 favourite activewear brands?
- Sweaty Betty
- Stella McCartney
- Body Language
- Avenue C
Define Women Fitness for our viewers.
A fantastic, fun and intelligent insight into the world of female health & fitness.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.