Exercising regularly and being emotionally well will bring major benefits during your preconception period and beyond. The best way to make sure that you are eating well during pregnancy is to make healthy eating a habit before you conceive. Also, your growing and changing shape makes it important to alter the way you perform a number of everyday tasks and movements. Some risks to health are unavoidable, but others are within control like the use of alcohol and other drugs.
Article of the Week
Darkened Skin is a common phenomena among pregnant women, commonly called the mask of pregnancy (but officially known as chloasma or melasma gravidarum). Women with darker complexion are more prone to this condition.
- Stretching the groin
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Pregnancy
- Body Building During Pregnancy: do and don'ts
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASDs)
- Sex Positions Women can Try During Pregnancy
- Top 10 to Minimize the Risk of Miscarriage
- Scoliosis & Pregnancy
- Living with Changes
- Zumba During Pregnancy
- Breathing for you and your baby
- Thyroid Function & Your Fertility
- The Benefits of Pregnancy Massage
- Cervical Cancer and Pregnancy
- The Physician's Guide to Prenatal Duty of Care
- Respiratory Complications During Pregnancy
- Influenza vaccination: an essential element of prenatal care
- Treating High Cholesterol During Pregnancy
- Fish to Avoid During Childbearing Years
- Top 10 Prenatal Pelvic Floor Stretches
- Top 10 Yoga Poses to Prepare for Easy Childbirth
- Top 10 Folic Acid Food Sources
- A Complete Body Workout for Pregnant Women (Part-II)
- Top 10 Infant Care Items
- Pregnant Women Should Eat Dark Chocolate. Why?
- Exercises for Pregnant Women
- How safe is Sex during Pregnancy?
- New Criteria for Judging a Pregnancy Viability
- Breastfeeding: a Potential Ally in the Fight Against Breast Tumors
- The Webster Technique: Pre-natal Chiropractic Care
- Pregnancy and Breast Cancer
- Top 10 Health Care Innovations to Save Mother & Child
- What to Eat with Endometriosis? Check it Out.
- Pregnancy and Your Feet
- Practicing Yoga During Pregnancy
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion: for Enhanced Success of IVF Treatment
- Top 10 Biggest Pregnancy Fears