We are all surrounded by so much uncertainty with the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, China. Women Fitness wants to reassure our readers across the globe not to panic and stand out strong in the time of challenge.
Our Properties WomenFitness.net and Women Fitness.org will remain online and available for anyone who needs a trusted source of unbiased information about women’s health, fitness, diet, nutrition, exercise, recipes, weight loss, celebrities, and guidance on COVID-19 pandemic. Throughout these challenging times, knowledge about health care must and will remain open for all.
We find ourselves in a remarkable circumstance this year. The COVID-19 pandemic makes clear our global human connectivity and the responsibility we have towards one another. We have no precedent for its challenges, but we do know that our best response relies on the sort of global empathy, cooperation, and community building that sit at the heart of our movement.
I want to acknowledge the invaluable participation of all our readers, contributors, advertisers and celebrities. Thank you for keeping a close watch and keeping misleading information at bay. Articles on Corona virus have received thousands of views since the start of the pandemic. We are proving that, even in a time of social distancing, we can celebrate our human bond by coming together online to share facts and information.
We will keep working around the clock to bring you reliable and neutral information. Now, as ever, our priority is to remain worthy of your trust.
Take good care of yourself and your loved ones, Women Fitness is there to give every kind of informative support 24X7.
- Top 5 to Manage Asthma During Current Pandemic
- Tips to a Mentally Healthy Sex Life During COVID-19
- Seasonal Allergy VS COVID-19 Symptoms
- Self-Isolation: A Challenge But Need Of The Hour
- Obesity Increases Risk for Covid-19: Take Extra Precautions
- Yoga Nidra Practice to Stay Healthy
- Foods and Spices to Boost Your Immunity
- Guarding Your Eyes Against Coronavirus
- Pregnant In The Time Of Coronavirus: Follow the Guidelines
- Finding Ways to Celebrate Easter during Covid-19 Pandemic
- How to Set Up a Productive and Healthy Work from Home Space