With a glowing skin and beautiful hair – Share with us your skincare and hair care tips?
I live in the tropics so wearing make-up does not work which has helped my skin a lot – I have been using rose hip oil on my face for years and it really does make your skin feel so refreshed in the morning. I make a conscious habit to always wash and clean my face in the morning and before I sleep. Once I week at home I use a coffee scrub which is just glorious and makes me always feel so refreshed. For hair I use organic chemical free products.
Being the proud founder of recycled swimwear, what are your top 5 tips to choose a swimwear?
- Fit of the piece
- Cutting and style
- Design print
- Colours usage
- Feel of the fabric
With cut-throat competition in the fashion industry, one has to work really hard to shine in the crowd. 5 Best tips for a new brand entering this industry.
- Use social media work at it! It does help.
- Create awareness around your brand – contact influceners, editors, don’t hold back
- Blow your own trumpet – don’t be afraid share your news
- Any connection you meet always make a point to email be it a nice to meet, thank you for the coffee, etc.
- Small one but gift those that help you and be helpful – I recently shot our SS20 campaign and the marketing lady at the resort we shot at went above and beyond her duty – I felt the need to thank her with a small gift – she was blown away. Secondly at a recent trade show I met another new brand and gave her my contact list of buyers – I believe if you do good, good things come back.