You are a social media influencer, model and a scholar. How do you manage such a remarkable multi-dimensional lifestyle?
Time management and having a flexible schedule are necessary for me. I always carry post it notes and lists to remind me of my schedule for the day.
What exercises comprise your fitness regime or workout routine? Also, share with us your current fitness routines.
I like to use the elliptical trainer for at least 45 mins. I change the resistance throughout to make sure I’m getting the most out of my workout. I also like to take heated cycling classes and Pilates on the mat. I have been trying to incorporate more arm exercises to my work out because they are super weak!
Do you take some special diet or have a strict menu that you follow to remain healthy and physically fit?
I eat pretty healthy. I don’t like soda, fast food, or traditional snacks (chips, candy, pretzels, etc) so I don’t usually eat them. I love Asian and Mediterranean food so that makes up most of my diet. I have a huge sweet tooth for baked goods, but try to only eat them once a week.
You have glowing skin and gorgeous hair. Give us your Top 5 Haircare and Skincare Tips to be Insta-Ready!
- Dry shampoo saved my life. I use it at least once a day. I love it!
- Have an excellent hair dresser. I go once a month to have my roots touched up and my extensions redone every 2 months. My hair dresser keeps my hair healthy and strong
- Biotin supplements. I take 1 10,000 mcg pill before I go to bed. It makes my hair/nails grow faster and healthier.
- Lotion. I get spray tans and put lotion on every day to prolong the life of it.
- Exercise. My skin and body looks better after working out.