Being a Fitness Trainer, share with us your favorite exercises for legs and butt.
- Jump squats
- Good mornings
- Kettle-bell swings
- Hip thrusts
- Plate Step ups
Anything for the legs really, as the abs and back will follow 😉
Tell us your current Top 5 Fashion Must-haves.
- Freddy jeans, those are my favorites, they can come high-waisted and make your bum look fantastic!
- A fur coat! I’m a fur baby, it always makes a statement.
- A beautiful backless dress, backs are so elegant and sexy. #thequeenofbackless you know who you are ;)!
- Crop tops, unfortunately, they get me in trouble, as they are not always appropriate.
- A white pair of shoes, casual, and can be worn with a dress, jeans, shorts, anything, they’re not too sporty, and they are so comfortable!
What do you wish to say about the website Womenfitness.net and message for its visitors?
Just that if anything, people in the media, Instagram etc., should only be seen as inspirations to yourself. Your answers are within you, and comparing yourself to people won’t help. As long as you wake up every day and you do the best you can to be the best human you can be, to you, and others, your life will be fulfilled. No matter what it is you are trying to do, it’s all about knowing that you are enough, and taking opportunities as they come. Take care of yourself and the rest will come! Spread love <3
Follow Elora’s journey on:
All content on this site is copyright of Women Fitness and no part of any article found on this site may be reproduced without an express permission and highlighted, do follow link crediting http:// www.womenfitness.net/ or preferably the original page as the source. This interview is exclusive and taken by Namita Nayyar President womenfitness.net and should not be reproduced, copied or hosted in part or full anywhere without an express permission.
All Written Content Copyright © 2018 Women Fitness
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.